1. Yo Gabba Gabba – I mean seriously, what the hell is this show supposed to be about? It has got to be the most bizarre, pointless children’s programming I have ever seen.
2. Although I’m not completely challenged when it comes to all things related to housekeeping, I’m certainly no domestic diva (as my husband will attest) and have a tough time finding the inspiration to scrub a toilet. I simply HATE cleaning, and find my daily/weekly chores as a dutiful housewife (just threw up a little bit in my mouth while typing that part) to be less than joyous. But, I do them….it comes with the part where I play the stay-at-home mama, right? So what if I sometimes have to wash a load of laundry twice because I forgot about it when it was done and after sitting for 24 hours it had a bit of wet dog smell to it!
3. Peanut butter & chocolate, together, in various concoctions of deliciousness…..need I say more??
4. Modern Family = hilariousness……….Cougar Town, not so much!
5. Last year I discovered that Clarks now makes baby & toddler shoes (or at least they are newly available in the US) and that they are absolutely adorable! We just bought 2 pairs there for the peanut, including these Gore-tex sneakers…..I mean, how cute are they????
That’s all…..for now!
Free Signature Generator