- about 3lbs of chicken wings/drum sticks (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce (you can add more, depending how ‘saucy’ you like them)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 to 4 thin lemon slices
2. Place pieces in pan and on boiler rack – broil for about 10 minutes, 4 to 5 inches from heat, turning halfway through. Place in slow cooker when done.
3. Mix honey, BBQ sauce, mustard & garlic in small bowl (mix well) and pour over chicken parts. Top with lemon slices.
4. Cover & cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours. Remove lemon slices and serve with sauce.
You can really make this recipe to your taste, depending on how you like your wings. For example, the hubby used a spicy tabasco mustard, plus added extra garlic & some hot sauce to kick things up a notch.
We both loved how the wings turned out, and really, the whole thing was a pretty simple process!
Free Signature Generator
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory