January 6, 2010

And The Beat Goes On….

So, yeah, it’s been a while since I’ve posted regularly on this little blog of mine (aside from my post below where I tried, in vain, to get myself all riled up and back on track)……November 23, to be exact.  I’m not really sure how it all went down.  As time moved on and the weeks piled on, the act of writing a new post just became more & more daunting for whatever reason.  The holidays came and went (and with them loads of material that I’m sure would have provided some great content), and yet I continued to ignore that nagging little voice in the back of my brain that was screaming “WTF??!!  WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??  JUST FREEKIN’ PICK UP YOUR SORRY ASS AND START WRITING AGAIN!!”.  There was even a point where I defiantly announced that I was done blogging, that this was the end of the road…I was giving up.  But you know, that’s not how this is going to play out.  I LOVE my blog….I am so proud of what I started and the outlet it has given me to write & express my thoughts.  SO THERE!  Now, if I can just get back even a small sliver of the momentum I had before, now then that would be just lovely.  And maybe, just maybe a few people will even come back over and take a gander at my somewhat random, yet highly amusing (I assure you), ramblings!

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin