August 23, 2009

Well Hello There

Since this is my very first post and I'm still trying to figure out what the hell I'm doing, I thought it would be appropriate to expand on that little 'about me' section over there to the right and honestly lay it all out on the table for ya'.

So, I'm pretty much a 30-something stay-at-home mom to an amazing 3 1/2 year old little girl (my peanut). I'm also married to a wonderful man who has given me all I could ever dream of. Yada, yada, yada.....right? I'm sure most of you are thinking "great, yet another SAHM who thinks she's got something to say". Well, you're right...I do...so get over it! Truth be told, I'm an avid blog reader and CRAVE all the realness from those thousands of moms who are fighting their way through the trenches and with whom I can totally identify. It's not always about white picket fences, roses, and butterflies and life is just so gosh darn PERFECT! I want the real truth, about the ups and downs, the therapist sessions, the "Oh My God" exclamations amongst all those women who are left wondering where their tatas went after cranking out a kid or two (maybe they relocated for a better life in the south of France??)....mixed in with all the giggles, joy, and hilarity that family life brings. Plus a thought or two or three about all things girly - MAKEUP, SHOPPING, CELEBRITY GOSSIP....you know, the stuff that really makes our lives complete!

Basically, I thought it was about time I'd throw in my two cents about the beautiful mess that is all of our lives!



Free Signature Generator

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin