May 8, 2010

Pretty In Pink


Yeah, yeah….I know.  It’s once again been a while since I’ve written a post on my little bloggety blog.  I have no excuse, except that life has kept us busy…yada, yada, yada.  With pre-school nearing an end soon (OMG, still can’t believe how fast it went!), there has been lots to do as everything starts to wrap up over the next few weeks.  Plus, the peanut’s been going through a continuous whining/crying/temper tantrum throwing phase that unfortunately shows no signs of slowing down.  Add to that the puppy & all of his lovely teenage-like antics, and we’ve been simply exhausted.  I swear, between the kid and the dog, it sometimes feels like all we do around here is yell!  Oh, and let’s not forget the most important thing of all – ‘LOST’!  I am completely obsessed with this show and could easily spend hours perusing blogs & websites dedicated to it, reading up on popular theories and predictions of what it all means.  Truly, after 6 years of faithful devotion to this amazing hour-long drama, I am so sad that it is all coming to a permanent end soon and am not sure what I’ll do with myself afterward, lol .  And before you call me a complete loser, I have quite a few friends who feel exactly the same.  So there!

Anywho, hopefully I’ll be energized enough soon to once again fill these pages with fabulous & witty content!    For now, I leave you with a few more pics of the peanut.


Free Signature Generator
Free Signature Generator Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin