March 10, 2010

Come On, You Know You Want To!

top_mommy_blogs_com_headerright

So, I’m listed over at Top Mommy Blogs and thought I’d take a moment to implore all of my fabulous peeps to maybe, possibly, if you’re not doing anything and have a few seconds to spare, throw a vote or two my way!   I promise, it’ll be fun.  It’s super easy.  It may make all your dreams come true.  Just click on the link below.  Do it. DO IT!

Seriously though, I’d really appreciate it if you showed me some love!  But you certainly don’t have to if you don’t want to.  It’s a free country.  I’ll understand.  No grudges.  You might want to look over your shoulder every once in a while though.  Just sayin’!

**(Please note the above statements are chock full of sarcastic humor and you should probably not take them seriously or literally)**


(just search by 'EllaBellaMozzarella' or find me under 'Stay At Home Blogs')
Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin