July 7, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

1035516_88170873

So, if anyone out there is still reading this little bloggety blog, you may have noticed I’ve been a bit absent lately (3 weeks to be exact, and even that last post was a simple Wordless Wednesday).  Truth is, things were crazy busy for a while - then the whole fam got sick, and then all hell broke loose (don’t ask)!  However, since then, I’ve had more than one opportunity to continue writing….more than one free moment that would have provided plenty of time to write a post.  But, to put it bluntly, I just haven’t felt like it…and I’m not too sure why.  It’s as if all of my drive & enthusiasm for blogging simply went ‘poof’.

Alas, I am now at a point where the idea of abandoning this little project I started almost a year ago has entered my brain more than once.   Aside from the somewhat snarky writing & opinionating, the frequent pictures & accompanying adventures of my little family, the random fashion advice, and maybe a recipe or two, what really is the purpose of all this??  That, dear Internet, is the question!

Stay tuned….

Free Signature Generator
Free Signature Generator Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

4 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

I'm reading :) and I have noticed your absence. I went through the similar last year. For me, it had stopped being fun. so I stepped back. Now I don't live by the "rules" and am having fun again. I post whenever I want without ever worrying about "I NEED to post everyday." Whatever u decide..just know..ur little girl is still the cutest ever! :)

EllaBellaMozzarella said...

@I'm Just the MOM - thank you!! You're exactly right...I've been feeling all this pressure to post, and with each passing day that I don't, I just feel worse - and that's definitely no fun! I might just try your advice of stepping back and writing with no worries about time & what everyone else is doing...after all, it's not like I'm making any money over here and need to drive myself all crazy over putting up daily content, lol. And thanks, I gotta agree that my little peanut is pretty darn cute ;)

Anonymous said...

l

Missy said...

You have Blogitis! You should be getting through the roughest part and should feel like Blogging again soon! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin